Organizing 2.0 brings together hundreds of leaders, organizers, fundraisers, techies and activists to share our collective wisdom, skills, and talents. There will be workshops, trainings, discussions, consulting and networking opportunities, visionary speakers, and a provocative debate around strategy and practices.
Over two days, we will bring together hundreds of people to learn from each other, share stories and strategies and build our skills, organizations and movements. Featured tracks focusing on online to offline organizing, digital strategy, member engagement and much more.
• Canvassing During COVID: Digital Door-knocking and Relational Organizing Online
• Organizing Workers Using Social Media
• Digital Tactics for Direct Action
• Organizing Mutual Aid Networks Online
• Virtual Organizing 101
• Building an Email List From Zero
• Protest During COVID
• New Frontiers in Worker Organizing Online: Kickstarter, Yoga Instructors and Podcasters
• Start MOBILE-izing Your Base: Getting Started with SMS for Campaigns
• Graphic Design for Non-Designers and much more!
If your organization would like to become a sponsor, please get in touch!